Raven’s Hawkeye Nozzle Control System is ultra-precise. This pressure based product control system allows for precise sprayer application in a variety of conditions, reducing spray drift and getting the most out of every nozzle. Each nozzle is controlled by its own individual pulsing valve giving you a consistent spray pattern as speed and conditions change.
The Hawkeye System is built on the ISOBUS communication platform which allows it to work with ISO Task Controllers, including the Viper® 4+.Hawkeye has also been tested for shock, vibration, impact, and weather resistance in rugged terrain and extreme temperatures. Its durability is unparalleled.
- Precise application rate in a variety of conditions
- Blended pulse application and a wide speed range provides consistent coverage
- Manage protection from drift and evaporation scenarios to effectively make contact with the intended target
- Accurate droplet size and placement while maintaining proper volume of the application
- Ability to program up to 16 virtual sections or shut-off
- Extended range out of nozzle tips while keeping droplet size and spray pattern consistent allowing the operator to drive to the field conditions by extending the limitations set by his machine
- Seal maintenance kit included with each system
- Two-year warranty with registration
- ISOBUS compatible