Combine guidance system that uses sensors to center the combine on rows. With the Trimble® RG-100 row guidance system, you can automatically adjust the combine in response to changes in the rows by using existing sensors built into the combine head. The RG-100 system uses the Trimble Autopilot automated steering system to center the combine on the rows — even when they are not straight.
- Uses existing row guidance sensors to sense the position of the combine
- Works with the Autopilot™ system to automatically steer your combine along rows
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology on the Autopilot system for high-accuracy steering in rolling hills, slopes, and rough terrain
- Increases corn yield through reduced ear loss
- Reduces operator fatigue in difficult conditions such as down corn, curved rows, long passes, and other poor visibility conditions
- Operates effectively in fields planted using other steering systems or in areas where the planter drifted